What version of CXF are you using?   I just tried with 2.2 and modified the
"wsdl_first" sample to put :80 on the schema targetNamespace and it properly
resulted in the soap message:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
<soap:Body>
<sayHi xmlns="http://apache.org:80/hello_world_soap_http/types"/>