We were using the code below on the client to maintain sessions with CXF 2.1.2
which worked fine.But it doesn't work anymore after migrating to the CXF
2.2.The client doesn't send the cookie back.

    bp.getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY, true);

      Map<String, List<String>> headers = (Map<String,
List<String>>)bp.getRequestContext().get("javax.xml.ws.http.request.headers");

      if (headers == null)

      {

          headers = new HashMap<String, List<String>>();

          bp.getRequestContext().put("javax.xml.ws.http.request.headers",
headers);

      }

      headers.put("cookie", cookieHeaders);

Can you please let me know if there are changes to the way this is handled in
the 2.2 release.

Thanks,

bharath