Thanks Daniel, I just noticed that myself - I should not have had the
serviceName attribute on the interface.

However, I'm still seeing some strangeness....

Here is my (modified) interface:

/@WebService(
name="ProvisioningOrderService",
targetNamespace="urn:ws.thinkingphones.com:provisioningorders")
public interface ProvisioningOrderWebService/

Here is my implementor:

/@WebService(endpointInterface="com.thinkingphones.provorders.webservices.ProvisioningOrderWebService")
public class ProvisioningOrderWebServiceImpl implements
ProvisioningOrderWebService/

This should be correct and the webservice starts... but the namespace for
the webservice is the (inverted) package name of the implementor; rather
than the namespace defined on the SEI:

/<wsdl:definitions
xmlns:ns1=&quot;urn:ws.thinkingphones.com:provisioningorders&quot;
xmlns:ns5=&quot;http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http&quot;
xmlns:soap=&quot;http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/&quot;
xmlns:tns=&quot;http://webservices.provorders.thinkingphones.com/&quot;
xmlns:wsdl=&quot;http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/&quot;
xmlns:xsd=&quot;http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema&quot;
name=&quot;ProvisioningOrderWebServiceImplService&quot;
targetNamespace=&quot;&lt;b>http://webservices.provorders.thinkingphones.com/*";>
*<wsdl:import
location="http://localhost:8081/tpn-provisioning-orders-ws/ProvisioningOrderService?wsdl=ProvisioningOrderService.wsdl";
namespace="urn:ws.thinkingphones.com:provisioningorders"></wsdl:import>*/

etc...

If I define my implementor like this:

/@WebService(endpointInterface="com.thinkingphones.provorders.webservices.ProvisioningOrderWebService",targetNamespace="urn:ws.thinkingphones.com:provisioningorders")
public class ProvisioningOrderWebServiceImpl implements
ProvisioningOrderWebService{/

(note the defined targetNamespace which is now on both the SEI and the
implementor), the generated WSDL no longer contains the import and puts the
schema definitions for the message objects and referenced parameters inline
in the WSDL and the main webservice and imported schema's are now all in the
same namespace?

Is that expected? I figured, since the SEI and implementor are in the same
package and the endpointInterface is defined on the implementor, it would
know what to do and correctly use the namespace on the SEI without that
needing to be repeated on the implementor...

No biggie, mind you - just.. surprising....