From: Daniel Kulp [mailto:dk...@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 1:41 PM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Cc: Jared S Warren
Subject: Re: Dynamic Concurrency changes on JMS

On Tuesday, October 18, 2011 9:43:26 AM Jared S Warren wrote:
> I would like to be able to change the concurrency settings of my JMS
> endpoint at runtime (concurrentConsumers, maxConcurrentConsumers,
> maxConcurrentTasks).  Will changing the properties on the
> JMSConfiguration object effect its changes successfully at runtime?
Or
> must these be changed only at startup time?

I think they are "first request" settings and thus not changeable after
that.
You COULD configure your own AbstractMessageListenerContainer and set
that
into the configuration.   You could then change values on that and they
may
(if spring jms allows it) take affect dynamically.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org