If it's just logged + no error is reported then you can ignore it. What it means is that some policy assertions are not getting "marked" as asserted in the code. I've already fixed the TransportToken assertion on trunk - I will backmerge it to 2.7.x + 2.6.x.
Colm. On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Faz <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi All, I encountered an issue today with my outbound server messages, well > rather than issue I see it being logged in to my loggers.I get the error > message stating that the policy alternative cannot be satisfied. GOOGLED > thru for a while and couldn't get any specific results that satisfies my > issue. Tried a few options but in vain.*Error;An exception was thrown when > verifying that the effective policy for this request was satisfied. > However, this exception will not result in a fault. The exception raised > is: org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyException: These policy alternatives can > not be satisfied: > { > http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl}UsingAddressing{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702}TransportToken*Below > is my wsdl policy,* > *Please suggest > > > > -- > View this message in context: > http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/PolicyVerificationOutInterceptor-Help-tp5737263.html > Sent from the cxf-user mailing list archive at Nabble.com. > -- Colm O hEigeartaigh Talend Community Coder http://coders.talend.com
