Hi All,

I know that this is not the open forum to ask generic questions pertaining
web services as such. But I definitely know someone should have already
encountered such an issue and would be able to help me out here..
SO HERE IT IS,
My requirement is something to have WS deployed to an environment with load
balancing and SSL requests.
Below is my security policy and wsdl defn. (attached only imp. stuffs)

             <sp:TransportBinding>
                <wsp:Policy>
                  <sp:TransportToken>
                     <wsp:Policy>
                        <sp:HttpsToken RequireClientCertificate="false"> 
                                     <wsp:Policy/> 
                        </sp:HttpsToken> 
                     </wsp:Policy>
                  </sp:TransportToken>
                  ..........

As per above, i will be using the httpstoken mode for the transport along
with the usernametoken policy.

And the WSDL defn would be something like,
     <wsdl:service name="XXX">
         <wsdl:port name="XXX12" binding="tns:XXX12">
             <soap12:address
location=&quot;&lt;b>https://localhost:8443/ABC/services/XXX*"/>
         </wsdl:port>
     </wsdl:service>

SO my question here is, when I deploy my code top higher environment, i need
the soap address to use an intranet domain ie., https://test.myservice.net
where in the requests will be routed to the load-balancers which will then
be cascaded to the web-server and finally to the app servers. 

I really dont want to have a specific server address mentioned in the
soap:address but a group with Load-balancing capabalityto cater multiple
requests at any given point of time to avoid over-crowding the server..

Please suggest...
Thanks.



--
View this message in context: 
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/Load-balancing-SSL-WSDL-tp5737320.html
Sent from the cxf-user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Reply via email to