On May 20, 2014, at 12:02 PM, Nordine Boussedra
<ext_boussedra.nord...@agora.msa.fr> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can you tell me when the 3.0.0 version of CXF will be released please ?
> I plan to migrate my 2.3.1 version to 2.7.11 but, i will migrate to 3.0.0 if
> it will be released soon.

How about yesterday… :-)

Seriously, it’s now available in Maven central and most of the download mirrors
now have it.   I’m waiting for the website to be updated and I have a few other
minor things to update (xsd files) and then an announcement will get sent out.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org - http://dankulp.com/blog