Can you prototype here an interface and an impl class please

thanks, Sergey
On 18/08/16 12:11, J. Fiala wrote:
Hi,

No, that has nothing to do with Swagger, I'm only working with the
generated WADL here.

The @Path-annotation on the implementing class can be removed, here
picking up from the interface works correctly.

However, if I remove @GET/@Path/@Consumes/@Produces from the method in
the implementing class, it will vanish from the generated WADL.

So basically all the annotations at the method level in the interface
are ignored (I'm using CXF 3.1.6).

Verified using Spring CXF Boot + using Jboss EAP 6.

Best regards,

Johannes