Hi I'm using cxf 3.0.6.

I know that CXF relies on HttpURLConnection -
http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/net/http-keepalive.html

I want to achieve http connection persistent on CXF endpoint, so i defined
system property  http.maxConnections = 20, and keep-alive is true,

max connection works as expected and so as keep-alive, but the keep-alive
timesout within 5seconds, and then new socket is created to server another
request.

Is there any way to increase keep-alive timeout or MaxKeepAliveRequests so
that the socket will remain ESTABLISHED to serve request during this timeout
?

Thanks,
Nithesh