Hi!

I have following code (this is interceptror which does regular expression
replacements)

https://github.com/ilb/common/blob/master/common-jaxrs/src/main/java/ru/ilb/common/jaxrs/interceptors/ReplaceOutInterceptor.java

    private void replaceContents(Message message) {
        OutputStream os = message.getContent(OutputStream.class);
        CachedStream cs = new CachedStream();
        message.setContent(OutputStream.class, cs);

        message.getInterceptorChain().doIntercept(message);

        try {
            cs.flush();
            CachedOutputStream csnew = (CachedOutputStream)
message.getContent(OutputStream.class);

            String contents = IOUtils.toString(csnew.getInputStream());
            for (Map.Entry<String, String> keyValue :
replacements.entrySet()) {
                contents = contents.replaceAll(keyValue.getKey(),
keyValue.getValue());
            }
            //String replaced=contents.replaceAll(regex, replacement);
            os.write(contents.getBytes(Charset.forName(encoding)));
            os.flush();

            message.setContent(OutputStream.class, os);

        } catch (IOException ioe) {
            throw new RuntimeException(ioe);
        }
    }

Howewer,  when response contents length of if less than threshold (128 *
1024 bytes)
i can get csnew.getInputStream() and get its contents, but when content is
more than treshold,
i see that in enforceLimits() -> createFileOutputStream() temp file is
created,
but using csnew.getInputStream() I am getting empty stream.