Hi,

now that I have cxf working, i tried to play around with it a bit. I got the
following exception, when I deleted one attribute of my response class from
server:

Unmarshalling Error: unexpected element (URI:"", lokal:"Uname"). expected
elements are
<{}Vorna>,<{}Street>,<{}KostlTxt>,<{}Gbdat>,<{}Kostl>,<{}Mobil>, .... etc.

I know, this exception comes from the fact, that I deleted the attribute
"uname" from my class. I did this, because I wanted to know, what happens,
when the SAP server ( to which I connect and request some personal
information) put a new attribute to its response, like a room number or what
ever.

So my question is: Is there a way to ignore that extra attribute and dont
get the "Unmarshalling Error" at runtime, so that my program does not crash?
I would send me an email, if an attribute is added, so that I can add it
then to my code, to consider it.

Thank you in advance.

Matthew