Dear Sergey,

To be more specific, at ClientProxyImpl.java the Object[] params are available, but they are not passed onto the interceptor chain:

return doChainedInvocation(uri, headers, ori, body, bodyIndex, null, null);

Is there a another way I can access the Object[] params in an interceptor?

Or do I have to subclass ClientProxyImpl.java?

Best regards,
Johannes