Hi I am using cxf 2.7.3.

How do we set keep-Alive: timeout=<duration> inside CXF client header?
According to
https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-thomson-hybi-http-timeout-01.html, there are
Keep-Alive: timeout element and connection: Keep-Alive element inside
httpHeader.

We can set connection=Keep-Alive element inside our CXF client through
httpClientPolicy but not "keep-Alive: timeout=<duration>".
I am looking at the source code cxf 2.7.3 as well as 3.1.8 (latest) but
could not find any api to set "keep-Alive: timeout" in HttpClientPolicy.

I hope someone can help me on this issue.

Thanks,