Hi Dmitri, Sergey,
I read what I wrote in CXF-6431.

As far as I remember, the relevant change regarding the action value
is derived from the MTOM spec, in particular, in the following section
https://www.w3.org/TR/2005/REC-xop10-20050125/#identifying_xop_documents

The above section specifies how the start-info of the package header
and the type header of the root content must look. RFC2387 is
referenced in CXF-6431 about the type parameter of the package header
and not about the type parameter of the root content.

So,  I don't know what exactly is talked about here.

regards, aki