From: neeraj nayal [mailto:neeraj.nayal.2...@gmail.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 21. Februar 2017 00:17
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Cc: Andrei Shakirin
Subject: Re: WSI-BP-1.0 R2210 violation: Operation 'book' more than one part
bound to body

Hi,

Thanks for responding.
The third party WSDL in my case is : Third Party
WSDL<http://reservations.airarabia.com/webservices/services/AAResWebServices?wsdl>
Or You can find the wsdl in attachment also.

I also suspect that WSDL has some problem.
But I wonder how same third party WSDL is working for other users and not me.

As I don't want to move to any other technology, Please help me to create
client/stub using Apache CXF.

Thanks

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 3:04 AM, Andrei Shakirin