I'm using CXF security policy enforcement without CXF transport. I convert
the policy file to a Neethi object and used PolicyInInterceptor to get
required interceptors to process the security header. I managed to verify
security successfully with stream security enabled.

But now I can't extract the soap body to pass to the service. I need to
know about interceptors which can continue the process from here.