3.1.13 is in the process of being released so the snapshots likely are gone.
You can:

1) use 3.1.14-SNAPSHOT

Or

2) use 3.1.13 - the release is in the central repo already.

I’m having issues trying to get the CXF website updated which is delaying the
release announcement a bit.  :(

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp