Colm,

I used your suggestion and solved my problem. But I m running into a similar
problem elsewhere where the resource file is not found by the
AbstractBindingBuilder class. Here is the exception:

WARN  [2017-10-20 12:56:45,022] org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain:
Interceptor for
{http://EMVS.EU/20161/}Product#{http://EMVS.EU/20161/}ProcessProductMasterData
has thrown exception, unwinding now
! org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyException: Could not find properties file
client/1080.1/encrypt.properties
! at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.policyhandlers.AbstractBindingBuilder.policyNotAsserted(AbstractBindingBuilder.java:315)
! at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.policyhandlers.AbstractBindingBuilder.getCrypto(AbstractBindingBuilder.java:1546)
! at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.policyhandlers.AbstractBindingBuilder.getEncryptionCrypto(AbstractBindingBuilder.java:1480)
! at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.policyhandlers.AsymmetricBindingHandler.doEncryption(AsymmetricBindingHandler.java:418)
! at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.policyhandlers.AsymmetricBindingHandler.doEncryptBeforeSign(AsymmetricBindingHandler.java:270)
! at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.policyhandlers.AsymmetricBindingHandler.handleBinding(AsymmetricBindingHandler.java:96)
! at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.PolicyBasedWSS4JOutInterceptor$PolicyBasedWSS4JOutInterceptorInternal.handleMessage(PolicyBasedWSS4JOutInterceptor.java:176)
! at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.PolicyBasedWSS4JOutInterceptor$PolicyBasedWSS4JOutInterceptorInternal.handleMessage(PolicyBasedWSS4JOutInterceptor.java:90)
! at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:272)
! at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.doInvoke(ClientImpl.java:572)
! at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:481)
! at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:382)
! at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:335)
! at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:96)
! at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:136)
! at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy103.processProductMasterData(Unknown Source)

Im wondering if i could solve this in a similar way as overriding the method
which loads the resource file to force it to load it from the file system.

Here is the approach Im thinking:
In the stacktrace, I see *AbstractBindingBuilder* class has a method called
*getCrypto* which is the method that loads up the resource. I am thinking of
overriding this. Any idea how to make use of this overridden class to
indicate PolicyBasedWSS4JOutInterceptor to make use of the overridden class?

--
Sent from: http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/cxf-user-f547216.html