Hello!

The problem is not about the place, where I can do that. the problem,
that I cant create the given XML fragment, because:
a, I dont get the attributes back (the SAML dont contains the attributes
of the element), the element is present (and an empty String value too)
b, I get XML error: "Cannot replace an element's default namespace"

There is an example (you send it), but that create an String element
with the same namespace (SAML2 namespace), and a know xsi:type
I need more complex XML structure, with a third part namespace, a
xsi:type attribute, and multiple attributes with third part namespaces.

Its not hard with the documentBuilder, but I dont know how to do this
with the OpenSAML XMLObjects.

Csaba