I converted the wsdl_first_https sample for 3.2.2 to use my wsdl and
implemntation classes. I got it running locally. Then when I deploy to my
server with my keystore it gives this error

    javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
{https://qcbfetchdemo.creditswift.co.uk:8081/qcbfetch}QCBFetchService is not a
valid service. Valid services are:
{http://creditswift.co.uk/qcbfetch}QCBFetchService

But here is my Service setup

  QCBFetchImpl implementor = new QCBFetchImpl();

    SpringBusFactory bf = new SpringBusFactory();
    URL busFile = Server.class.getResource("/ServerContext.xml");
    Bus bus = bf.createBus(busFile.toString());
    BusFactory.setDefaultBus(bus);

    String address = "https://qcbfetchdemo.creditswift.co.uk:8081/qcbfetch";;
    Endpoint.publish(address, implementor);

Here is the annotation in the QCBFetchImpl.java

    @javax.jws.WebService(
                      serviceName = "QCBFetchService",
                      portName = "QCBFetch",
                      targetNamespace =
"http://qcbfetchdemo.creditswift.co.uk/qcbfetch";,
                      wsdlLocation =
"https://demo.creditswift.co.uk/QCBFetch.wsdl";)

    public class QCBFetchImpl implements QCBFetch {

You can see the wsdl at the above address.

Not sure what is changed relative to the localhost test I have run successfully
that has caused this. I switched to my own certificates in this process but
doubt I am even getting to that point.

Thx