Am Dienstag, 6. März 2018, 11:05:57 CET schrieb Colm O hEigeartaigh:
> It sounds like a bug. Could you create a JIRA and attach a test-case?

not really, the class
org.apache.cxf.jaxb.attachment.JAXBAttachmentMarshaller
was not really for public use. It's used by the
org.apache.cxf.jaxb.io.DataWriterImpl/JAXBDataBase internally.
But my Provider based Service don't use the JAXB-DataBinding/Writer.

But i've found a solution, i'm wrote my own AttachmentMarshaller
(similar to the JAXBAttachmentMarshaller one) and in these i add the
Attachment(s) to the current Message with:

PhaseInterceptorChain.getCurrentMessage().setAttachments(attachmentList);

This way it works.

--
regards
msc