3 more screenshots.
    On Sunday, April 15, 2018, 3:45:04 PM CDT, Dongfeng Lu <dlu66...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

  Colm,
Thank you very much for your response.
The funny thing is our existing application is XML based, and I did read that
CXF-6740. However, adding "<property name="usePathBasedConfig" value="true"/>"
to our project did exactly the same thing as in Figure 2 in the previous
posting, that is, the Swagger UI displays the titles correctly, but both pages
do not have any method. See the screenshot "Figure 6".
As I was building a sample project using the XML configuration to demonstrate
it, I accidentally set the context root to an empty string "" during the
deployment of the project to a Tomcat server in Eclipse. Suddenly, things seem
to work correctly. I see methods as shown in "Figure 7". This is a progress,
however, we do need use a non-empty context root, as we are building a WAR
file, and that WAR file is supposed to work under any context root. How should
we do that?
Since there is a little progress here, I made some changes under
"com.example.api.serverTwo". I moved the implementation class to be in the same
folder as its interface, that is, under "com.example.api.serverTwo.api" and
removed the folder "com.example.api.serverTwo.impl". I also added two more
interfaces and implementations as that resembles the our actural application.
See "Figure 8".
Then my second issue. Keep using the empty context root for now, I can see
"Figure 9", "Figure 10", and "Figure 11". But these 3 screenshots look exactly
the same in the middle, displaying methods for 3 servers. I would expect
"Figure 9" to only contain TwoServer's methods, just like in
http://localhost:9080/twoServer?_wadl, not methods belonging to
"TwoServer_SubServer 1" or "TwoServer_SubServer 2". This is not correct. Even
the generated "curl  'http://localhost:9080/twoServer/twoServerSubOne'" is
wrong as there is NO "/twoServer/twoServerSubOne" in the wadl, and running this
command would get "404 Not Found". How can we limit it? Do we have to move the
3 sets of interfaces and implementations into their own folders?
The third issue I have is that we used to have "@Path("")" for all our
interfaces, even for interfaces in the same package, as the "address" attribute
in <jaxrs:server> has already defined "root" path for the interface, why do we
need to add another layer. However, if I use "@Path("")" for the 3 interfaces
under "serverTwo", all 3 would only display "TwoServer_SubServer 2" as shown in
"Figure 12". I guess we just have to move the 3 sets of interfaces and
implementations into their own folders. Any other solution?
The attached project has the code to reproduce the above finding. It is an ANT
+ Ivy project. BTW, I am using CXF 3.1.11, the project is developed and
deployed to Tomcat in Eclipse.
Thanks for your help.Dongfeng

    On Thursday, April 12, 2018, 11:30:13 AM CDT, Colm O hEigeartaigh