(To be honest, this is warning is new, although I have set the loglevel to
debug before..., I am sure it was not there before)
<Default key managers
cannot be initialized: Password must not be null>
java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: Password must not be null

This error seems to point to a key configuration missing; this is what I
have configured:

cas.authn.wsfedIdp.idp.realm=urn:org:apereo:cas:ws:idp:realm-CAS
cas.authn.wsfedIdp.idp.realmName=CAS

cas.authn.wsfedIdp.sts.signingKeystoreFile=/etc/cas/config/ststrust.jks
cas.authn.wsfedIdp.sts.signingKeystorePassword=storepass
cas.authn.wsfedIdp.sts.encryptionKeystoreFile=/etc/cas/config/stsencrypt.jks
cas.authn.wsfedIdp.sts.encryptionKeystorePassword=storepass

#cas.authn.wsfedIdp.sts.signingKeystoreFile=
#cas.authn.wsfedIdp.sts.signingKeystorePassword=
#cas.authn.wsfedIdp.sts.encryptionKeystoreFile=
#cas.authn.wsfedIdp.sts.encryptionKeystorePassword=

# cas.authn.wsfedIdp.sts.subjectNameIdFormat=unspecified
cas.authn.wsfedIdp.sts.encryptTokens=false

cas.authn.wsfedIdp.sts.realm.keystoreFile=/etc/cas/thekeystore
cas.authn.wsfedIdp.sts.realm.keystorePassword=changeit
cas.authn.wsfedIdp.sts.realm.keystoreAlias=cas
cas.authn.wsfedIdp.sts.realm.keyPassword=changeit
cas.authn.wsfedIdp.sts.realm.issuer=CAS

--
Sent from: http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/cxf-user-f547216.html