I am not sure what the Merlin class is looking for in

"org/apache/xml/security/resource/xmlsecurity

These are the keystores that I have configured:
cas.authn.wsfedIdP.sts.signingKeystoreFile=/etc/cas/config/ststrust.jks
cas.authn.wsfedIdP.sts.signingKeystorePassword=storepass
cas.authn.wsfedIdP.sts.encryptionKeystoreFile=/etc/cas/config/stsencrypt.jks
cas.authn.wsfedIdP.sts.encryptionKeystorePassword=storepass

# cas.authn.wsfedIdP.sts.subjectNameIdFormat=unspecified
cas.authn.wsfedIdP.sts.encryptTokens=false

cas.authn.wsfedIdP.sts.realm.keystoreFile=/etc/cas/config/stscasrealm.jks
cas.authn.wsfedIdP.sts.realm.keystorePassword=storepass
cas.authn.wsfedIdP.sts.realm.keystoreAlias=realmcas
cas.authn.wsfedIdP.sts.realm.keyPassword=cas123456

--
Sent from: http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/cxf-user-f547216.html