I've recently used CXF JaxRS to create an OSGi R7 remote services distribution provider [1][2].    It currently extends the CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet [3], and creates a new servlet for each exported endpoint.

I would prefer not to do this...rather I would like to create a single servlet and dynamically add and *remove* endpoints from that servlet instance.  I could not, however, figure out how to do this with CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet, and I couldn't find anything else in the CXFJaxrs-without-spring servlet api.

Any thoughts or pointers?

Thanksinadvance,

Scott

[1] https://github.com/ECF/JaxRSProviders