Hi,

For jackson:2.x

         <jaxrs:providers>
             <bean
class="com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.json.JacksonJsonProvider">
                 <constructor-arg>
                     <bean
class="com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper">
                         <property name="serializationInclusion"
value="NON_NULL" />
                     </bean>
                 </constructor-arg>
             </bean>
         </jaxrs:providers>

--
Regards, Alexey.
As a recipient of an email from Talend, your contact personal data will be on