Hi.

IŽve spent 4 hours to create a math file, and after I finished it, I canŽt
export it to pdf. It is posible to save it and ope the fil at anothe pc, but
ifI try t print it, there is only a small part from the upper window and
another small part from the part of the winow, where I filled in my formulas .

IŽve attached the file, maybe you see the mistake

Please Help me quick, I need this fast for University

with kind regards,

Ulrike

(is it possible to receive an anwer in german?)

Jetzt freischalten unter *http://movieflat.web.de* [http://movieflat.web.de]

Antwort per Email an