Sorry guys,

I don't want to bug you but its seems that all images and attachments are
removed from my mails.

I would like to configure the Deltaspike ProjectStage via JNDI as Custom
resource on Payara 4.1 but it doesn't get picked up. I tried two different
configurations:

1) <custom-resource
factory-class="org.glassfish.resources.custom.factory.PrimitivesAndStringFactory"
 res-type="java.lang.String" jndi-name="deltaspike/ProjectStage">
              <property name="value" value="Development"></property>
    </custom-resource>

2) In combination with an entry in Web.xml - similar to the configuration for
the jsf/ProjectStage:

    <custom-resource
factory-class="org.glassfish.resources.custom.factory.PrimitivesAndStringFactory"
 res-type="java.lang.String" jndi-name="org.apache.deltaspike.ProjectStage">
      <property name="value" value="UnitTest"></property>
    </custom-resource>

<resource-ref>
    <res-ref-name>deltaspike/ProjectStage</res-ref-name>
    <res-type>java.lang.String</res-type>
    <mapped-name>org.apache.deltaspike.ProjectStage</mapped-name>
</resource-ref>

To make sure my environment and my tests work, I also tried to set the stage
with a JVM Parameter. This works.

Also setting the JSF ProjectStage works fine in Payara

   <custom-resource
factory-class="com.sun.faces.application.ProjectStageJndiFactory"
res-type="java.lang.String" jndi-name="javax.faces.PROJECT_STAGE">
      <property name="stage" value="Development"></property>
    </custom-resource>

in combination with Web.xml

<resource-ref>
    <res-ref-name>jsf/ProjectStage</res-ref-name>
    <res-type>java.lang.String</res-type>
    <mapped-name>javax.faces.PROJECT_STAGE</mapped-name>
</resource-ref>

So the question is what is wrong with my Deltaspike configuration. Any ideas?

best regards
Thomas