Yep, it looks like this is a bug with 1.5.7, and the export import maneuver would work, but it would also be a serious pain in the butt and not something I want to try with a "production system". My question is, what is the easiest way to upgrade to the latest trunk with an "active" system? Should a recompile the class that had issues, and slide it into place on my installation? And if so what are the comilation options and procedures that need to be followed? Or can I just go a svn update from somewhere that will put me up to the latest code revision? This is probably a simple question, and I apologize for the constant pestering. Both Emmanuel and Stefan have been awesome during this whole ordeal and my hats off to you guys.

- Jeff