On 22 sept. 2011, at 15:15, Oliver Schmidt wrote:

> Hi Pierre-Arnaud,
>
> no, I didn't since I didn't know which indexes are important and I assumed
> that ApacheDS would create those entries for me.

Unfortunately, no... It's doesn't (at this time).
But it would be cool if it did, indeed.

The example partition contains the minimal set of indexes (mostly system
You can also add additional ones if your entries need to be searched from a
specific kind of data criteria.

> So I'll try again after having created those indexes. Thanks for the hint! :-)

As Kiran suggested, a complete copy/edit/paste of the example partition and its
children should do the trick easily.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud