--- On Sat, 10/15/11, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@apache.org> wrote:

> > I think you dont understand - your own code is calling
> IntegerOrderingComparator but it doesnt exist! i dont call
> it - i only call loadAllEnabled - the jar references a class
> which does not exist in the jar!
> Oops, sorry, yes, I misunderstood...
>
> However, I did a grep -R 'IntegerOrderingComparator' . on
> the server
> code (rev 2.0.0-M3) and it brings back nothing, which means
> this method
> is not present in the code base.
>
> Can you do the same thing on your computer, and give us the
> result ? I'd
> like to know which ldif file contain this class name. IMO,
> as Alex said,
> it's very likely that you are still using an old ldif file
> which was
> coming from an old version.

Alright - i did not know that the auto generated schema from a previous version
is doing some reflection and needs to be deleted - after that and some more
porting i got my custom partition running.

However - the whole point of this exercise was to be finally able to use binary
attributes while answering search requests - according to the JIRA this bug
should be fixed:

When i try to set this attribute however i get an exception:

Error while adding values into the 'userCertificate;binary' attribute. Error :
ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID usercertificate;binary does not exist!
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: ERR_04464 Error while adding values into
the 'userCertificate;binary' attribute. Error : ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for O
ID usercertificate;binary does not exist!     at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.entry.DefaultEntry.put(DefaultEntry.java:1398)

code used:

 Entry serverEntry = new DefaultEntry(schemaManager, dn);
  serverEntry.put(SchemaConstants.OBJECT_CLASS_AT,
                        SchemaConstants.INET_ORG_PERSON_OC);
        serverEntry.put("name", cn);

serverEntry.put("userCertificate;binary", byte..);

I gathered - that i somehow must add the oid for userCertificate;binary but im
unsure how to do that... This is just readonly inmemory custom partition which
should return dynamic data depending on the search request.

Thank you