On 11/28/11 8:03 PM, Daniel Fisher wrote:
On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny<elecha...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On 11/28/11 6:40 PM, Daniel Fisher wrote:
The LdapNetworkConnection#setTimeOut(long) documentation indicates
this property controls operation response timeouts. Is there a
property to control connect timeouts as well?
It should be the same. We don't connect before the first operation is sent
to the server, AFAIR. I have to check the code.

Do you have any issue with the connection ?

No, just wondering if the API supplies properties equivalent to JNDI:
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/jndi/newstuff/readtimeout.html

Yes, of course, but it's global for the connection.

You just have to set it :
connection.setTimeout( <your value> );

If your value is <= 0, then this will be infinite.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,