Le 4/14/12 5:12 AM, carlo.acco...@ibs-ag.com a écrit :
Hi, regarding the server startup issue I'm having after loading a custom
partition with 80k users, the problem seems to be the size of master.db
For my partition. The file is 450 MB. If I delete my partition directory (and
let to recreate on startup) the server starts fine.

Here are some other things we tried, none of which worked.
Don't waste your time doing experiments, tehre is a clear problem in the index construction when the server is restarted. I'm on it this afternoon.

Seems like the index creation actually works, when we have a few hundreds of entries, but we have serious performance issues with 80 000 entries.

I'm not sure it's a bug, but certainly some sub-optimal process.

Keep tuned...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,