Hi, We've made a lot of use of password policies to get idle users to change
their passwords and so on. Now we're looking for a way, user by user to set a
date
after which a user would not be able to bind even with valid dn / pass. This
ideally would not expire the current password, rather put the account on
hold so that manual intervention would be required to re-enable it.  I've
looked through object classes and  policy Subschemas but don't see any way of
doing this.
Has anyone come across a need to do this? If so I'd appreciate your thoughts.
Thank you.  Carlo Accorsi