Guys i found the problem and don't know how to solve it..
DN's which have ACLs on them (administrativerole, accesscontrolsubentry)
don't replicate attributes even when I grant everything for everyone.
When i remove ACLs, everything works.
I tested this on both master and slave clear servers, just added new
partition, DN and ACL on it.
I suppose this is not intended. Maybe its bug?