Le 6/15/12 10:40 PM, Hartley, Brian (PS Swiss) a écrit :
Hi.

I want to use ApacheDs to proxy ldap requests. (I am not too sure about my
terminology :) )
In fact I want it to take two Active directory servers (one particular OU from each AD,
for example) and consolidate this in a single ldap "view"

So ou=users,dc=example1,dc=net will map to ou=one,dc=myldap,dc=net
And ou=users,dc=example2,dc=net will map to ou=two,dc=myldap,dc=net

Is that possible, and if so where can I find some information about configuring
it ?
What you want to do is what we call a Virtual Directory. ApacheDS does not provide such a facility natively, and it's not that simple to code either.

The only think you can do is to create referrals in ApacheDS, but this will just redirect you to the two AD servers when a user will send requests to ApacheDS.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,