Le 8/30/12 10:31 AM, Ivan Frain a écrit :
Hi all,

I am having trouble with the configuration of apcheDS kdcServer
configuration.
I am using apacheDS 1.5.7 from tar.gz archive and running on Mac OS X.
My java version "1.7.0_05" 64 bits

I have successfully started the server and kdcServer is up and running.
I have configured the partition and set up one user. The krb5key was
generated since I enable the keyDerivation interceptor.

The problem comes when I use kinit:

$ kinit ifr...@hadoop.lan
ifr...@hadoop.lan's Password:
kinit: krb5_get_init_creds: KDC has no support for encryption type

Any help would be much appreciated.

Have you tried with the latest version, 2.0.0-M7 ?

We have fixed *many* issues since 1.5.7, including kerberos bugs...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,