Van: *Tyler Neemann* <tyler.neem...@kobie.com>
Datum: woensdag 7 oktober 2015
Onderwerp: Commercial Support
Aan: "priv...@directory.apache.org" <priv...@directory.apache.org>

Is there any paid commercial support available for ApacheDS?  If so, can
you give me more information. If not, can you point me to any partners that
do?

Thank you

*Tyler Neemann, *Systems Engineer

*KOBIE MARKETING *|* Experience* *Loyalty*®

t: 727.822.5353 x185 |  m: 703.472.8702 |  f: 727.822.5265

<http://www.kobie.com>   <https://twitter.com/Kobie_Marketing>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/kobie-marketing>

*"Kobie ranked highest for its overall current offerings and loyalty
technology, receiving high marks for analytics and program operations" -
Independent Research Firm*

Celebrating Six Consecutive Years on the Inc. 500|5000

------------------------------

This email contains confidential and/or proprietary information, some or
all of which may be legally privileged, and the sender does not waive any
related rights and obligations to the contents herein.  It is intended only
for the named recipient. Any distribution, use, printing or copying of this
e-mail or the information it contains by anyone other than an intended
recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please
immediately advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) and delete this email
from your computer system.

--
Pierre Smits

*OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*