Ah, right. Congratulations!

I created DIRAPI-299.

Thanks for all your help with this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecha...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2017 5:48 PM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ApacheDS | LDAP API] changing expired passwords

Hi Mike,

sorry for having left this pb aside (was working on a more important release
: a baby ;-)

You should xreate a JIRA with a description of the problem (copy/paste the
contet of your mail should be good enough).

I can't guarantee a quick fix, being pretty busy atm, but I'll have a look.
Please ping me if you don't see a response after a few days.

Thanks !

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com