The password will get stored in LDAP hashed. I mean the call into LDAP to set
the password needed to pass it to LDAP unhashed.

Get Outlook for Android

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 1:32 PM -0400, "Sambedi Fahted" <sfah...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Thanks, Mike.
I tried to do this, as well.
Or --at least what I did was change my testuser's password to be stored
plaintext, but it reverts to hashing it with SSHA.
I'm not sure if this is what you mean. Or do you mean something different
by "*sending* the password plaintext"?

--
Cheers
-Sam