Hello,

I'm currently deploying an ApacheDS server, version M24, and I'm trying to
set up 3 ACL :
- Everyone can update it's own password : Done ;
- Everyone can read & browse the LDAP : Done ;
- Only users who got LDAPadmin attributes to TRUE can do anything to
anyone, like creating a cn, with subentries and so on : Fail.

Either I got an error 80 (Internal implementation specific error), either
the request is sent but has no effect : the specificationFilter
(LDAPadmin=TRUE) applied to All Users with all rights given to Entry,
AllUserAttributeTypesAndValues does not work.

Anyone have experienced this ?

Regards.