Hi folks,

On M13 of ADS (and M9) on OSX the fonts in the attribute/value panel are cut
off at the bottom. This has been the case for as long as I can recall, but I’m
currently on 10.13.3 on an iMac 5k. See attached screenshot for an example.
Note the attribute that is highlighted is supposed to be reqOid but it’s
difficult to tell. You can also clearly see it in the ‘y’ of modify in a few
places. All the other fonts (output logs, left nav panel) look fine, it’s just
the attribute window.

Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks,
Chris