Dear Emmanuel,

We are having a very urgent problem to solve.
We have a JDBM database corruption issue and our backups are not 100%
consistent,
but we have some ApacheDS instances from where we can copy some entries.

The specific problem is that we are trying to export users which have the
permissions to modify
entries in ou=system, if we include "Operational Attributes" we cannot
import the users for example because of the following error :
"INSUFFICUENT_PRIVILEGES".

We are using our uid=admin,ou=system user to export/import the entries.

Could you please tell us what the correct process to do such export/import
is.
May be there is some other way how we can create users who can create and
modify entries in ou=system.

Our Apache DS version is 2.0.0.AM24

--
Sergey Mikhno