Dear Emmanuel,

We are using ApacheDS M24 in production.
I am trying now to upgrade to the latest version and have the following
problem starting the server:
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapUnwillingToPerformException:
ERR_16057_CANNOT_FIND_CMP_CLASS Cannot find the comparator class:
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.comparators.DeepTrimCachingNormalizingComparator
apacheds_1  | at
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.schema.loader.SchemaEntityFactory.getLdapComparator(SchemaEntityFactory.java:729)

I am starting with an empty partition.
What should I do to be able to start the server?

Is there any documentation on how to upgrade to the latest version?

Best regards

Sergey Mikhno
Software Developer
Galexis AG