Dear Emmanuel,

As step one I exported the our cn=galexis,ou=schema as LDIF file on an old
(AM24) server and then imported in Apache Directory Studio.
I tried copy paste in Apache Directory Studio as well.
I also found that for one of our object classes I needed to add
m-supobjectclass, otherwise we the operational attributes for objects
having our object classes didn't work.

You can find our cn=galexis in the attached LDIF file.

Best Regards

Sergey Mikhno
Software Developer
Galexis AG