> On Nov 14, 2018, at 11:35 AM, Sungho Hong <maverickji...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello DPDK users,
>
> I am trying to receive the packets from non-DPDK requests,
> Currently, I am trying to send ARP requests, but it seems that DPDK
> application only understands the packets that are sent by DPDK.
>
> Is there some configuration that needs to be done in order to receive
> non-DPDK requests?

Not sure what you are asking here, but DPDK does not have a ARP or network
stack of any kind. There are a few network stacks for DPDK just google it.

If you want to detect ARP packets then you need to look at the L2 header and
then you would need to write the ARP protocol handling code.

HTH

Regards,
Keith