Hi list,

I'm trying to send packets with DPDK 17.11. I tested my application with a
XL710 nic and everything worked smoothly. However, when testing with i210,
something weird happened.

For some performance reasons, I have disabled the TX offloading in my
application by setting txqconf.txq_flags to ETH_TXQ_FLAGS_NOOFFLOADS and
setting only PKT_TX_IPV4 to the ol_flags of mbuf. When
calling rte_eth_tx_burst(),  I always end up getting a segmentation fault
signal in eth_igb_xmit_pkts(). Interestingly, when I re-enabled the TX
offloading, everything works. Does anyone know what went wrong?

Thanks!

BR,

Frank