Hello everyone! We've done a point release, 4.6.1. It contains a number
of bug fixes and at least three serious security fixes.
* A few kernel bugs have been fixed.
* security hole in DMA fixed.
* root priv escalation from non-root user bug fixed in the kernel.
* OpenSSL updated to 1.0.1u (only affects the -RELEASE branch. In master
we are shifting over to use a dports-built openssl and libressl to be able
to react more quickly to ssl-related issues).
* Other fixes and a few selected features taken from Master.
Also, one more kernel bug was fixed just after we rolled 4.6.1 which has
been MFC'd to the -release tree. It fixes a panic in the VM system that
most people won't hit. A normal kernel build and install from the latest
release branch will get this fix. The binary release image doesn't have