Hello Oleg,

> There was a question during the Einstein Toolkit workshop about
> problems with downloading files from Google Drive with wget. If the
> file is shared via public link, it is not very hard, i.e. you need to
> specify the object ID:
>
>    wget -O <file>
> https://drive.google.com/uc?id=<FILEID>&export=download
Thank you for providing the pointers on how to do this. This should be
helpful to include files hosted on google docs in tutorials. I think,
from when I tried this with large files (~2GB) that the links fail once
Google wants to display the page stating that the file is too large and
cannot be checked for viruses. So this is good for smaller files, but
not for large files (eg big datasets). :-(

Yours,
Roland