Hello Toni,

there is one suspicious line "/bin/bash: aviso: el documento-aquí en la
línea 0 está delimitado por fin-de-fichero (se esperaba `EOT')" which may be
caused by an incorrect setting for "envsetup" in your machine.ini file (if you
are using simfactory). I would check that your machine.ini file is correct.

Other than that I would try two things:

1. run with VERBOSE=yes ie: VERBOSE=yes simfactory/bin/sim build --mdbkey make
'make -j1' >make.log 2>&1
2. try is "make sim-cleandeps" and then building again helps (we have had
issues with old versions of make that have a bug that can end up being a silent
error and cleandeps makes the error go away).

Yours,
Roland